Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment Sydney – Are you suffering from Irritable bowel syndrome? Would you like to treat it naturally?
To know more about our natural Irritable Bowel Syndrome Treatment Sydney wide, contact Express Healing today!
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gastrointestinal disorder that occurs in men and women, with a predominance for women. Irritable bowel syndrome occurs when the muscles in your intestines contract faster or slower than normal due to various factors such as inflammation in the bowels, lack of certain key nutrients, food sensitivities and intolerances, food allergies, lack of healthy gut flora, overgrowth of certain bacteria and stress.
This irregular contraction can cause a host of symptoms which are coined under ” irritable bowel syndrome” – such as pain in the abdomen, cramping, bloating and stitching pain due to flatulence after eating or at random times during the day, sudden bouts of diarrhoea, and constipation.
TWO TYPES OF IBS EXIST
- Spastic colon IBS: you experience constipation, diarrhoea, or both, and you often have pain after eating.
- Painless diarrhoea IBS involves the sudden onset of diarrhoea during or after meals, or upon waking. Between 10 and 20 percent of the population has IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) at some time in their life. The syndrome often starts in adolescents or young adults. It affects three times as many women as men and is often associated with stress.
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS
- Cramping pain in your lower abdomen
- Bloating and gas / flatuence
- Changes in your bowel habits
- Diarrhoea or constipation, or both alternately
- Immediate need to move your bowels when you wake up or during or after meals
- Relief of pain after bowel movements
- Feeling of incomplete emptying after bowel movements
- Mucus in your stool
In most cases of IBS are based in nerves, anxiety and panic attacks. Yes you can get rid of the symptoms of IBS very quickly using therapeutic doses of natural herbs. IBS will never go away if you dont address the underlying cause.
Treat the nervous system and you will have a successive case.